Well, I am sure there are reasons why you use Gain detergent or why you use Crest toothpaste, because somebody told you too. Well, hopefully somebody told you about us, but in case you are a new PBJ seeker, I must tell you why you should use us:
1. I have a degree in Photography from the University of Alabama, don't hold that against me-Roll Tide!
2. I am a licensed photographer(not just a freelancer) as well as incorporated, don't know what all of that means but my accountants can tell you if you need further information. Remember I was an Art Major.
3. I offer a training program for any of my Associates. They get to work under me, learn from me, and get paid while they are doing it. Yes, I am a great boss!
4. Sara Dabbs, one of my former brides, said that brides need to use us because my personality exceeds any competitor in the market. Well, not to toot my own whistle, but I think I am pretty funny to hang out with. Even if you don't use me to be your photographer, send me a message and I will meet you for a cup of coffee, Starbucks only!
5. Another previous bride, name unanimous, said that we keep our prices reasonable not because we aren't any good but because they care. I do this because I am okay buying Publix brand instead of Hunt's ketchup.
6. Another Bride, Charlee Wade, said that we love yourPBJ because they have been with us since our Engagement to now our first born son. Well, you know, I do pay a few people to stay around:)
7. Kristen Huffstutler, former bride, said that we are always willing to pay out referral money to any new brides we send their way. This is due to couponing at Publix.
8. We also use three back ups to every wedding picture that is taken...better be safe than sorry.
9. We don't outsource any of our work. That means PBJ takes it from the beginning til the end and this should make you smile!
10. We are an on location photographer. We don't have a studio, not because I am too cheap, but because God created the world and we should enjoy it:) Don't like the fake stuff called studios, if you want to be entertained ask me to bring my Olan Mill's pics from when I was younger to our cup of coffee meeting. Trust me you would be on your face laughing.